Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Paper Plate Award

JOY

I want to first apologize for taking so long. My excuse is that I couldn't find the right words to put on this award. I think you are an amazing student. Not only are you smart but you're a silly, helpful, serene being. You are definitely a joy to have around. It has been an honor to serve you and help you with everything. You have brought so much to the team. I see the way you interact with your peers and you have shown great leadership skills. You lead by example and I think that is the best way to lead. Even E has something to say. She sends best wishes and says,
"Even from afar, you take over hearts. Your innocent spirit makes loving you so easy." I couldn't have said it better myself. I think you are a wonderful teammate, student and most of all a wonderful human being. You have traits I wish to conquer. You have a smile of a thousand suns, with each tooth shining a ray of sunshine. So keep on shining. You'll never burn out like the stars, but you'll definitely be a STAR! I can't wait to see you at the top where you belong. When I do, don't forget me. I might need to borrow some money. In reality though, if you ever, ever, EVER NEED ANYTHING please let me know. I mean let us know. We will be glad to be of assistance. Don't hesitate to ask. All I ask of you is to keep being yourself. You are indeed my joy of the year. I wish you the best in life, in money, in wishes, in love, in happiness, and, most of all, in friendships. I wish I could stay here at least another year but unfortunately my life is waiting in Detroit. I will for sure come back to visit and find my lost friend, Jai. If I can't find you, shame on me. I'm sure I'll need to look in the Best Elementary School next year. I'll be back at Dunbar to visit you and all the rest. Stay safe and always smile. I miss you already and I, we love you.
Enjoy.

Life. Love. Live.
J.
&
E.

No comments:

Post a Comment