Saturday, June 13, 2009

I'm back...what more do you want. (old)

I'm not the best. Just human. My silly only humors at the right time. So the bright times that my whiles sublime is only when smiles shine. Lights way for ppl to enjoy laughter when casters plast. Adds a mask to cuts and bruises. Its the fuses that get through scars that abuse the pain. I feel your strain, so I understand. Under hand my help so others can climb higher. I'm not the buyer because I don't pay for your sense. I let it cents, pay wat it can. Comprehend wat I can get from your life to learn to learn about mine. I don't undermind, I just over bind. Find a way to connect so you don't see unbending lines. Blind yourself in images of perfection. Even if flaws make you lose affection for yourself. Its the health seen in reflections that make your body better. Headers for essays that want you in magazines. Add the feigns, they want more of you. And you've never failed life if they still aint got the core of you. The sore of you will heal if you accept the pain. Affect the rain that covers your sky. Don't rely on umbrellas to get fellas off your back. Let them fall in the puddles that huddle around compounded soil. Its the toil that makes you hurt but to work through it keeps you standing. heading out into sunny spots of greenery. A scenery of landscapes that let you escape this hell hole. That's why I help wit your search in self whole. So when the time comes you can spread your wings. Head your springs so your flowers can bloom. And when it feels like its the tomb, the end of the world, don't let things consume, no need for pearls. A sacrifice to suffice your mistakes. Take them and make them into lessons learned. Agression burns but your eyes brighten the room better than fumes of fire. So if you plan to retire, admire the heights you've conquered. You're makin history even if the books don't show it. They haven't captured the rapture you've mastered. So be what you can and when I catch up to you we can enjoy your success as well as the stress we made it from. Come home after, like a big holiday. Celebrate the greatness that paintings couldn't create. Levitate from your thoughts to reflect on my coughs. The ones you gave to me when you blessed me. When you rest me in piece don't forget to come. Ill be waiting there to tell you heaven is already in my city. In the pretty diamond that shines on the reflection of the suns surface. So don't curve this on me because my potential is not where its supposed to be. It hasn't gotten there like it has for you. Like it has for you, like it has for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment