Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Great Moments

Life. Friends. Laughter.

Life is so great when you actually begin living it.
Do you ever wonder why you weren't alive sooner to experience more?
So then when you'd grow up you'd be a genious.

You could buy yourself happiness.
The happiness that came with the American Dream.
The American Pie.
Where's my piece?

No, really, where is my Peace?
I haven't even been served once.
So my plate stays half full and my cup stays half empty.

I'm thirsty, trying to quench my thirst for success.
I drink myself to sleep because that means midnight dreaming.
I'm dreaming that mid nights I won't have to wake up from nightmares.
They're night scares because even during the day I'm scared.
Afraid that one day I'll die trying to live.

And that's the day you can give all my bones to those who lack a backbone because society has outweighed the options into Recession.
That's the day you can break my heart into the worlds lost passions and give them a reason to LOVE life.
That's the day you can donate my blood to the RED CROSS that's crossed by red tracks that marked the body.
Mark my spot, leave the chalk, there's another one that died tonight.
Don't let that stop me from telling all my Friends I love them.
I'm not scared to leave because I know I've met my angels.

And they, my friends, somehow are able to get to my good side.
And I hate them for bringing the laughter out that I can be.
So I laugh on days when only great moments like a good conversation with two good people about two good opinions can share one good friendship.

I never forget all three, because I need Life to give me Friends that bring Laughter home.

No comments:

Post a Comment