Friday, June 12, 2009

I know what makes me tick, I know what makes me tock

I tick to the click of a pen that's brought to life
I tick to the tips of lips that testify
I tick to the hips that keep eyes open
Scoping a way into getting peace with pleasure
But that's what ticks me

The tock just mocks the sweet of ticks
The tock just locks itself in a life of lust
The tock just rocks the depressin' memories
Memorize the dark clouds, rainy days
But that's what tocks

Take a stop to look at this
This and that makes no sense when left alone
But that's what ticks, and that's what tocks.

I'm lost in a box to think inside of
Because that's society and it's eyeing me
Trying to see if they find a mistake within
But my life just ticks and tocks itself to death where I'm left without a choice
And I don't need one because I died trying to live
And that was my destiny

No comments:

Post a Comment