Saturday, June 13, 2009

Dream

Dreams

I once dreamt my house was heaven
Because my parents were Gods
And I was their angel

I’m sent back to hell though
When shell holes the lost souls in this world
I’m sent back to hell though
When I hear echoes of the Metro don’t let go
Don’t let go those who want to leave everything behind
Like the pellets in between the cracks of the city

Who knew a life can be gone in seconds?

One shot to the head
Because knowledge seemed too great
For him to know and another to accept as sense
They thought college wouldn’t take him
Farther than the sounds of sirens dancing in chaos
So who are they, Playas of the game?
No, hatas of the frame, raiders of new dreams
No more new teams, its just Old G
Back to the fights that battled the war

I’m sent back to hell
I’m sent back to hell
Who knew a life can be gone in seconds?

One shot to the heart
Because what he stood up for
Seemed too great to be discussed
When others loved to disagree on the lines of greed
They feed on teaching the wrong right
But what happens when they turn too many lefts?
Are they left back on the tracks that got them there in the first place?
There’s no replace for a face that just leaves traces

He still reached out for handouts
But found out that the lights after the tunnel
Wasn’t freedom but a revolver
Revolving around his head one final moment

He dreamt his house was heaven
His parents were Gods
And he was their angel

No comments:

Post a Comment