Friday, June 12, 2009

I can't write (sometimes)

I can’t write what I want
Seems like I don’t word because I want to feel it myself
I’m greedy, feed me, I’m needy, seed ye
I do tell read sees, I share what I read in seas
Lands also have my steps
Just watch them be washed away by waves
Faves stay engraved if paid to stay for help
Well, it ain’t hell even if shells melt the belts in males
Its hail to those who reign then pour their power
My showers tower over the fire to stop the wire from tire burns
It’s all satire, hi liars
This is all a parody, I savor thee
This is major greed, this is hater needs
I stay high top because I’m not old like high tops
I’m new like a brew for few sips to tip the waiter
I’m braver, you don’t need a soldier to hold ya’
Told ya my battles not over
I don’t hold an Ak, more like a may day
May one day you see what I see
Red in my eyes, not as a disguise for lack of sleep
More like a stack of beats
You can add my passion
Divide it to fractions but I got the action
Here’s my fashion,
I don’t wear the mansions
I wear the lacks in this state where real is being sold
I’m an estate, your land if you can’t find I at home
I’ll be your home if you need a door
Close your life to negativity
It’s all nice and no animosity
This has to be random words that curl up on lonely days
Hey, its just one of them only days
Only these days where words make sense
They work for money so they make cents
I’m bent up because I chill backwards
Never working too hard, more like enjoying the scars
It’s the war you live through the makes the far star closer than dreams deferred
I’m well preferred, well aware, here I’ll stop right here

No comments:

Post a Comment