Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sometimes

Sometimes this world seems so big. I can only be so small. Think about all the greatness this world holds. How many tiny specs of sands make a beach? How many droplets of water create an ocean, let alone a tear? I'm alone in this world. Sometimes I wonder who understands. There's no one to Under Stand. I stand on my own because I have to be strong. I have to grow on my own. I can't let someone pick me up because when it rains it's cliche. But I don't believe in gray clouds...I call them breaks. We all need them but sometimes we're too busy to notice the red in the eyes. I've bled twice as much because I can't sleep until I know someone else has lived. I've bled twice as much because I love until hate hates, and makes a compromise to love. I still bleed sometimes. Only when you notice death is close do you begin to live. But here, I'll let you in on a secret. "I'm not dying anytime soon. I think I might die one of these years" But truthfully, there is no time close that you'll have to close my casket. I'm alive, and learning to live on a daily basis. It's wonderful. I take breaks to smile back at Elementary Students who have been given no more options because they're just "bad" or have no sense. I have no cents now, so why pay me attention. That's why I give them attention...because no one else does. I'm just saying, life is precious...and so is her name. Love her even if days are as bad as you think it is. I think today is a good day. If not, then something must be wrong with me.

One

No comments:

Post a Comment