Sunday, May 24, 2009

Song

Sometimes I get / di / zzy (thinking)
One day you’ll just let/ me / go
Leave / me / a / lone
With / no one to turn / to

I never thought / Love would / Be cold
I never thought / Love could / Be colder than ice

So cold my heart is ice
Still gotta keep up the fight
Keep on going right
A new day is in sight
I know this has to get better
I know this has to get better
It. Has. To. Get. Better

They say when it rains it pours
Don’t they know it also hurts?
I’m dumbfounded
Sunshine is clouded
My sky is no longer blue
It has lost its hue
I worry, who is still here
I worry, who still cares
I just stare at my reflection
I wasn’t expecting
This to be perfection
That’s why I’m in sections
In pieces of peace
This is my release
Please, warm my heart again
Warm my heart again

No comments:

Post a Comment