Saturday, May 23, 2009

J.R.

Heyyyyyyy!!

What’s good? How do you do?

Sucky. You?

Why? What’s up? Me. Just trying to poet.

Or just live.

Friends mommy and grandpa died and he’s

Like on the verge of killing himself…

You’re a poet. Your words speak the truth in a metaphoric way

Can’t talk to him? I want to help.

No I just try to write and half the time my mind is missing

So all you get is words.

Words of wisdom; truth, security.

That explains your feelings and how your mind works.

Complicated as you seem, you’re very easy to understand

Understanding; it is clear to those who can’t see clearly.

You see without having to see.

You know and you’re one of few that can read between my lines.

That’s power, not sure how you do it.

It’s fine; I’m settling him

Well if there’s anything I can do to help let me know.

I’ve lost a few.

Gotta keep them so I can continue to live.

Don’t read with my eyes.

My heart brings the connection.

Blind I am, yet I can see it all.

Deep down I think we share a soul.

I can feel your aches and the tickles.

We share something.

That I know for sure.

We blend in like camouflage.

Yet, if you blink twice we’re there on point.

Staring so deeply we wonder if we’re looking

Into you or directly back at us.

I’m unsure of how you entered my world

And are able to understand me more than I do myself, I think.

You’re getting close in days but I’ve been looking for me in years.

I now realize the meaning of your other half.

You know me. And that’s a great feat.

Thanks babe.

No problem.

You’re so soothing.

And I wonder how I sleep so good at night.

Because I snuggle with you…

The emptiness that stirs you awake is filled; void.

I feel my mind full with feelings.

I feel my heart full with something you might call love.

I call her love.

I sleep with my lucky blankie.

I am warm.

Your warmth makes me hot.

I need it to warm my heart.

So it won’t grow cold, freeze the love inside.

The love is for you, to keep you warm.

My heart is warm enough to keep you from being cold

But hot enough to burn others that get too close without permission.

I want to enter your heart.

Live there as long as rent doesn’t go up.

I know it won’t because you’re my roommate.

You’re my lover.

You’re mine and I am yours.

We’ll share what we can and we’ll find a way

To enjoy everything that’ll come our way.

I’ll open my door to my heart so you can begin to sleep like I do.

Love you.

J’adore

1 comment:

  1. Beautifullll.

    Hey, Is This A Real Conversation.???

    I`m So Nosey.
    :D

    ReplyDelete