Sunday, May 3, 2009

I live with my mistakes but why can't I have someone who knows my flaws and admit it. Can you find someone who'll tell you what's wrong? Is your friend your half? Are you half full or half empty? I'm half thoughtful. I don't know if I should believe that you can find perfection where imperfection is looked as a sin. I have to be, seem, and dream like him. I need the most babes. "Babe, no it wasn't me...". I can't tell if I should marry and love or mary and stick it through the thick and thin. Do we win the game if we don't play it wrong? It's in all the songs. Stop and listen, hear what's in between the lines? I dine with wine to fine the dimes that align with me. But I'm wrong for saving others when more need the help. How many girls need to feel love to understand where happiness lies? Do they need it before they die? It seems like girls want love so they can feel whole, and males just want to be respected. The music sings what you listen to. You need to listen to what you're hearing. Sometimes the beat hides the knowledge people can't read through. I don't do see through because it's not that easy. Please see peace isn't about understanding what life is about but finding ways to make seem better. If you think out the box you find something someone's hiding. But if you find it you're wrong for not living through the fire. You don't want to get burned but to get burned is to feel the struggle and be able to survive. I can't survive with that in my mind. I'll die from too many thoughts thinking too much. My mind can't stand twisted roads or forked paths. I need direction. I need answers. I need questions. I need a reason. I need to believe. I need to learn. I need to like. I need to love. I need to hate. I need to be reasonable. I need vision. I need understanding. I need acceptance. I need blessings. I need hope. I need trust. I need life. Love. Happiness.

One.

No comments:

Post a Comment