Monday, May 11, 2009

I Free Write.

I write for me
For the truth that never lies
For the security blank pages hold
Ever left a blank page in your book?
There’s so much in between those lines

I go horizon and travel the world
I let my ink take me away like a rivers’ water
I travel to under-developing countries
I travel to over-developing countries
I travel from one side of the world to the other side

I leave my words to follow me or go vacation
They love to serve so they chef
They cook for the feeding soul and hungry minds
I pay sense to those who pay attention

Pay attention, its one mic
I rock the mic so the only way the next poet can melt it is if they burn the stage
It’s rage; the red that calls next

First, a line begins by adding bodies
I don’t multiply sorry’s because there is justice
I’m locked up because of my changes
I don’t sing songs if I’m no longer alive
I pass down my words like a last name or a gene

It’s my seeds for those whose tree’s leave
I don’t stump the growth of less likely’s
I give respect so they grow courage
I’ll be the wizard at the end of the Yellow Brick Road

I’ll be waiting for my gift
It seems like I’ve done my part, let me receive
I’ll unwrap your dreams slowly
So when I open them, I can enjoy the suspense
Be my plot, we’ll climax towards a solution

Let’s love love, let’s hate hate
Let’s make sure we both get to live
I’m always in a story
You might find me somewhere in this world
Either way, I’ll always be there

No comments:

Post a Comment