Thursday, July 9, 2009

I cry because it cant stay in.
The pressure.
The stress.
The frustration.
I cry in the dark.
No one sees.
No one hears.
No one judges.
I cry because it`s easy.

I smile because it`s free.
There`s no consequence.
There`s no shame.
There`s no regret.
I smile because you enjoy.
So I continue.
So I fake.
So I give.
I smile even when there`s no audience.

I scream on the inside.
Because of the pressure.
Because of the stress.
Because of the frustration.
I scream on the inside.
Because no one sees.
Because no one hears.
Because no one judges.
I scream on the inside.
Because there`s no consequence.
Because there`s no shame.
Because there`s no regret.

I write because it`s what I know.
It`s my blanket and it warms me.
It speaks back & comforts me.
I write because you listen.
I write because you write back.

No comments:

Post a Comment