Saturday, July 11, 2009

House

She sleeps on the couch after a long day at work and life.

He sleeps in the basement.

They both sleep at home.

Go ahead you judge.


I wonder if I'll be that male in your life that you hate
Not because I'm perfect
but because I make you pay for my mistakes
So you're in debt to my happiness.

Still I wonder if guys will learn
that Beauty is Her name and that Love is as sweet
as Her kisses.
I would never hurt you and if I do
I'll be Him.
So if you want a lover
you have to be my friend first.

I have seen both sides and now I just sleep them off
I dream of them so I won't have to deal
With everything that goes in between U and S.
So you can call me amish.
Well, one day I'll grow tired and when I do
I hope I land in your heart.

To whomever it may concern, I'm just walking...

No comments:

Post a Comment