Saturday, July 11, 2009

Hugs

Have you ever just held on to a hug? Just let that hug stay on your mind after both bodies have walked away. If you have go back in time. Do you remember why you kept that hug longer than you could hold on to it? Was it because you felt safe and the walls held you at home. Was it because it was an 'haven't seen you in a long time. I miss you' hug. Was it a 'don't ever scare me like that again' hug. Or was it 'i don't do this often but i figured i should give you a hug' hug. If you haven't don't worry. I didn't forget you. I see you. Even if you're often overlooked. You're a human being with emotional needs. So if you need a hug because its been a year since i've seen you come here. I have a hug for you. Did someone close to your heart come to pass? Me too. I lost someone. Come here, i have a hug for you. Yea i know i have just been with you for the whole week but come here give me a hug. Is your day so bad you wish you didn't live anymore. Yea, i have those days too. Come here, i have a hug here somewhere. Don't worry if you hate hugs. Sometimes you need a hug so you know someone cares enough to open their arms instead of holding out a hand. Did you lose the game? Its ok, there is always next time. You're a winner in my books. I have a hug if you want. Congratulations. I'm so proud of you. You're graduating and soon you'll be living on your own. You're so grown. Time flies by but i still have a hug to give. Come give your brother some sugar. Yea i know your friends are watching so what. I care and you can 't leave my hug hanging. Thats not right. So if you ever need a hug for whatever reason don't wait for me to open my arms just come attack me and i'll be glad to share a hug with you. As long as you don't squeeze too hard.

3 comments:

  1. [Runs Insanely Towards You With Open Arms]
    A "Just Because I Want You To Laugh" Hug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. Aw. You madeded me laugh. It worked.

    Thanks.

    [Opens arms to accept hug but then Runs away when you get close]

    SIKE.
    lol

    (Very Green I Know...I Sorrow) (But It Was Funny Though)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol.
    It Was Funny.
    You Are Green.

    A "Hmph" Hug.

    ReplyDelete