Saturday, August 1, 2009

Wreckless Driving

I'm driving on this road and I get to a fork in the road
Unlike Frost, I'm going to fast
Traveling on wheels and not feet
That's why I can alway U-turn back to the right direction
Maybe, it's that's I'm lazy
If I see the road is hazy, I can always turn two lefts to make a right
Choice, is on empty if gas tank blinks on and off
I have no more oil to spill, it's no emergency
I just have to live with the tank being empty
Until I find a station to tune into
Then I can enjoy the sounds of
"do you want your windshield cleaned?"
No, I just want to escape back into this road
I want to let my face fly in the breeze
I want to fly, and get wings so I won't have to drive anymore
I want to walk so I won't have to drive anymore
I want to choose a road to follow
Instead of letting my soul wander out into the night
Like a wreckless driver.

ONE


I write for the stories I see. I need not your words of inspiration, or transgressions.
I see enough by the end of the day. I hear what you don't see.
Call me a prophet but I don't profit from your story or my words.
I don't do it to represent Detroit, Miami, Honduras or the world.
I do it to represent the people of the world. I am the arts, so Paint ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment