Sunday, August 9, 2009

Normality

My life is confusing. Very. I understand this. That is why I've come to realize that everything is normal. Otherwise, it would not be alive. Thus, people acting crazy, world democracy, poverty, belief or disbelief in god, heaven and hell, military and the pride for ones country in anothers soil, eating cereal for dinner and other "weird" occurences and actions and beings are all normal. If you think about it anything in life is normal. Although there may be captivating and very intruiging things in life they are all normal. If not then they would not occur or come to pass. When has anyone set standards in inscriptions to say anything or anyone is normal. Although I know I would not like to think war and poverty and ill stricken deceases as normal I believe its true. They are in our life cycle. It should not have to happen but it does. Now to think someones action or reaction is different is to think everything needs to be the same. Yes, changes are around us but aren't changes always there. Maybe we just don't see things often and push them to abnormality or maybe we just blind ourselves with daily routines. But I for one see this world as normal. Just because its not.

No comments:

Post a Comment