Sunday, August 9, 2009

Purpose

My purpose in this life is to save the world and be an example.

19 years, it took me to find that out. I know I'm young or old but how would I know that's my purpose? Well, my story is well, more stories. Somehow it seems like I can relate to so many people. It seems like what I've been through or seen or heard I can understand sometime or another. That in turn helps me when people ask for advice. There goes the somehow someway. Somehow there's help on my lips, on the tips of my fingers or maybe just my smile. I don't see what others see. But it seems like they see Superman. And trust me its hard being Superman. I should know. My back always aches but I'd sacrifice my bones to make your structure stronger. I'd sacrifice my life so someone else can live. See I'm not afraid of death. I read a book, which I can't remember but will put up when I get the name, which said "expect the unexpected." And I do. That's why I'm so thankful of life. There are many times I could've died. I don't really care if I would have or will do. It will come in time. And as time lets me live I can give anothers second chances. I'm just jose but I've saved lives. I made lives. I have tries so you can try one more time. And that's how I come in with my examples. My life. My world, the way things went from death to a breath of fresh air. So stare at me. I want you to learn from my mistakes. My missed takes. My downfalls and my lessons learned. I don't want to save everyone. I want to save whoever I can. In my life I've seen so many people. I've heard so many people and I've lived so many events. Now I just share what I learn and listen. I only try to learn nowadays. If I teach its not because I want to but because its asked for. And I think that's better than forcing information to inform of a forcing power in someone's mind. So I open my eyes I see the pain, the hate, the love, the lies, the truths and the little things that make a big difference. I don't know how it happens but they're all in my vision. And as far as I can see I try to lead by example or example a leader. If you want a man or woman ask my friends. They'll talk to you. They know. They are what they are. If you want a success story look at my kids. Look at all the people I've ever met or seen. They all have one. And I'm just the helper that helps her or him see their potential and capture it in their hands so they can touch you with their greatness. I just want to help you by you helping yourself. Now that I know my job I can enjoy it for the rest of my life. It may be hard but its not worth it. Its just pay for smiles, something priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment