Sunday, August 9, 2009

Lesson Learned Random

The past is something I don't cast as a scene for my memory bank. So I don't pay for any nightmares or dreams to be replayed. Somehow they still make cents. They make me pay for my debts. They make me pay for my future. I await the dreams that occur on a daily basis as though a present for my presence. Thinking maybe they hold meanings. But there's always those nightmares. And that's when I'm sent back to the darkest corners of my thoughts and visions. The days where coldness numbed my emotions so much I felt death. Literally dead with no motives. That is why I speak no evil, see no evil, hear no evil because I ignore my last steps as though they were never taken. That's why I don't remember. I choose not to. Not because life's been hard. Not because I don't care. But because I choose to care too much. I choose to care for my future to create yours. You don't know me because I choose not to go back to the person I used to be. I choose to see the next before I see any accomplishments or any defeats that have broken me. My past is not that bad. Although you may think so if you take time to listen. Time to hear every word for every breath I've taken. But that's too much. Too much for me to remember every detail. So if you want to know...you'll never know. I'll never know. I don't like going back for anything. I leave behind smiles to make room for more smiles. I don't know about you but I love loneliness and sorrow as much as I love to love the love that loves before accidents leave fragments in pieces that are in Peace. Us, just doesn't work if me and you can't agree. So I stay away from mirrors to see broken reflections and fixed scenes. I just move ahead and do the opposite of what flamed flesh does with sand. Think about it. I live. I live because of my past but i choose not to reflect on it unless you ask. So just be ready to listen to everything I have to say. You might just get tired from my life. I know I am...

No comments:

Post a Comment