Sunday, September 20, 2009

Unsaid

Somehow you are intoxicating
Like I want you more than I need you
But it always feels so good
You stay on my mind like an itch
Mend my cuts like a stitch
You make me want to rhyme
In order to convince you
That you have me going crazy
And I don't want to admit
That I've fallen for you
I want to pretend like
You're just another lady in my mind
But girl you are my...my..my world
Yes its crazy that your eyes
Are the stars
Keep me in check with Orion's Belt
Your dimples
Are the caves we hide in
When we want to be alone
Your 'I love you's
Are the best words next to
'I do'
But will you ever know
You are the beat in this artist
The colors I hope to catch
After I taste the hues
Of this masterpiece
You are the ink
That flows in my veins
Waiting to be cut
To bleed my love onto paper
You are the beginning
Of the ending
You are the Village
I can always come home to
If only you'll let me
You are
The stripes on Zebra's
The protector from carnivores
You are the Pastor
To my sinful ears
With a voice full of God
You are my time
That talks to me when I tick
You are
What I'll accept if you decline
You are the Amazon
A beast to keep courage at a roar
You are a woman of wonder
No wonder you're amazing
You are mi amor
Y por eso te amo siempre

No comments:

Post a Comment