Wednesday, September 2, 2009

left lonely

In a world full of people who want to be a sequel its hard being left alone
But I've realized that if I were to roam they'd follow
Trying to fill my hollow
Don't you know I'm hallow
My days can feel like tomorrows
Meaning that they're so amazing the changing of seasons wouldn't matter
My ashes could scatter and I'd still find laughter in the wind
Chimes would sing
And I'd just listen to God talk
So whether I want to walk alone I still have someone around
I've found that space and time just gives you more space to fill your time
Or more time to fill your space
Just replace your caring for my freedom
See them people over there
Now they need you
I plead you a case to erase my name out your mind
Not forever but until I level my attitude
I need gratitude
So to do so I need to know what I'm missing
But that means I need to go missing and don't come find me
I'm on a retreat towards self-understanding
So let me retreat into the woods
And I promise I won't tree to leave my problems behind, I mean below
But I just need to be left lonely
Blessed only, stress slowly
So I need a break to take my mind from my problems
I will solve them, that's not the issue
Its the mission of my destiny that has me lingering
Hindering me from moving forward
Now allow me to grow out of being a coward to courage
And let me breath in my personal space
I need my space not your face booked to my schedule
So stop following and twitter away
I'm trying to make a connection and you're on my landline
Please let me be
I'm trying to be free
I'll be back with change
I promise
Just give me a couple days and I'll be back to stay longer

No comments:

Post a Comment