Monday, September 28, 2009

Two Randoms - Too Random

Sometimes I wonder where we’ll end up

Give it some months, some years, just days

Will I love you with the same intensity?

Love you like our first date kiss,

Nothing more, nothing less

Let’s rest on the notes that play our favorite song

Listen along to the words we’ve only heard a thousand times

“It’s just you and I in this future room that’ll be our home

Open the door to new fortune and look forward to the future”

That’s where our hearts sing

They seem to be in unison

One in the same, yet opposites can attract

It’s a matter of the passion

The actions that speak louder than words

Probation

I’m waiting for my trial to come to file

It’s the time that has me waiting

Ticking away my days like I just watch everything go by

Where am I?

Waiting under the Bridge

Waiting for the rain to stop pouring

I’m tired of this reign that keeps on pouring

Change out of pockets to broke to keep one



(6/4/2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment