Tuesday, September 1, 2009

logix on love

She said she was broken
So I was hoping to build her
You see I'm an architect major
No stages, I do monuments
So I figured she could become my temple
Where I could come relax my mentals
So no more temper
No more renters
Because I know she's done with selling her heart
No wonder I couldn't find her on amazon
So I continued my search on google but she wasn't there either
Guess it was because she couldn't be a G if she was in hotmail
Stuck between messengers
And she didn't know which one to believe
So she received all the yahoo they left in her space
Meaning her face booked an image for youtube
A U turn of views that was in the past
But to stay in her future she'd still twitter her now
But now when she thought she found her prince charming
He was charging her time to see him
Meaning, he thought he was rich enough to leave her behind so he could find better cheddar
I guess he didn't know the cheese she had was worth more than gold
Because when you smile sunshine is in my hands
And if I go horizon, I'm rising with the Gods
So that must mean I'm a pharaoh or an archangel
Because you makes me arch back and pretend I have wings
And I open them so the wind blows between my fingers
And that's what makes holding you so much better
Because you fill my void
And I'm trying to avoid the sights that bring spam
I'm trying to show you there's more than square maps
So let's travel the world and collect the materials that will help me build you up
But most importantly the views that are liked by those who follow us

No comments:

Post a Comment