Sunday, November 15, 2009

Lost and forgotten seem to be the words that cross my mind when I think of you
But just yesterday the day became the past
To you the last one has lost one and you're in need of hugs
Well, that's not how it works all the time
And you should know
I'm not one for enemies but my entity entirely aches because it has yet to let go
That's why I'm here to let show that its not me that's lost and forgotten
I've lost that feeling inside that feels like light but makes me conscious of what's to come
I've forgotten how it feels to be happy around you since its equally better to be happy with someone anyways
And I've gained some knowledge
That if you have some sense you shouldn't pay attention to things that are shiny
You never know, it might just be your reflection
So check what you see before you try to attain it
At least I'm not lost or forgotten anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment